We’re expanding! At an exciting time for our organisation, we are looking for an experienced coordinator to support the marketing, operational and event administration of Live Cinema UK on a part time basis. Please read the full job description HERE.
Marketing and Operations Coordinator- Live Cinema UK
Hours – 22.5 hours/3 days a week
Salary – £20k pro rata (0.6 full time equivalent)
Start Date – Feb 2019
Contract length: 12 months fixed term with view to extend subject to funding. 3 month probationary period.
Place of work: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Based in our new offices in Bradford, day to day activities will include:
- Actively seeking new potential exhibitors cultural partners and maintaining partner database
- Developing and maintaining internal administrative systems (audience data tracking, contacts database, project timelines etc)
- Coordinating activity with partner venues with support from Director and Producer
- Coordinating our artist development programme including workshop administration, participant recruitment and artist liaison
- Working on audience development including data collection with partner venues and festivals
- Administering and growing all Live Cinema UK online activity and social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Events administration including booking travel and accomodation for artists, staff, freelancers and producers
- Representing Live Cinema UK at events and offering support on the ground (stage/artist management, front of house/venue liaison)
- Writing and delivering marketing plans and press releases for upcoming events
- Assisting with funding applications and reporting
- Meeting and advising exhibitors, artists and venue partners with support from the Director and Producer
Successful applicants will be notified no later than 5pm Tuesday 8th January. Interviews are scheduled for Friday 11th January 2019.